VDI Specialist required for a leading national brand in the banking sector. This person will help lead the data analysis team, setting the direction and refining the process for the team.
This VDI specialist will coordinate the efforts of the company and vendor technical teams to manage the service delivery and maintenance of the Virtual desktop Infrastructure.
This is a hybrid working role (1-2 days / week) in the Dublin office
- Implement and manage the business activities for VDI estate through daily operational checks
- Support and help to implement new VDI requests to enable more staff to work remotely
- Ensure strong Governance with vendor service delivery team and key customer stakeholders
- Effectively escalating issues where necessary to Infrastructure Operations / Technology Services leadership to ensure that quality standards are delivered
- Maintain & monitor standards, controls, processes and solutions, to minimise business and IT risk
- Ensure full compliance with all Group, Legal and Regulatory requirements and standards
- Full involvement during Internal / External Audit cycle that are carried out periodically relating to Infrastructure
- Support remediation of Audit Actions working closely with Internal teams as required.
- Strong knowledge of VDI as a service using VMWare
- Strong understanding of working in a multi-vendor managed service environment
- Working knowledge of networking concepts desirable
- Strong oral and written communication
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland
Email me jobs like this