itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a .NET Developer This is a 6 month contract position located with our client in Dublin 1 (hybrid role)
- Code developed and test the code developed according to the CBI processes and as requested by the Solution Delivery Lead
- Update and complete Detailed Design Documentation as required by the Solution Delivery Lead.
- Support the Testing Function in their testing of the developed code and as requested by the Solution Delivery Lead.
- Significant knowledge and experience in software development using different types of programming techniques
- Full stack MS. Net development experience.
- Experience in developing ETLs using SSIS to transform and transfer data between SQL server databases
- Extensive and significant knowledge and experience of SQL server, design and implementation of databases, T-SQL queries, stored procedures
- Ideally some Python or SDMX experience
- Experience working in Agile delivery teams
- Ability to clearly document high-level and detailed designs, and communicate to business stakeholders and delivery team
- Good understanding of code build and release cycle through AzureDevOps pipelines
- Significant experience with systems that exchange data with other organisations
- Experience of remediation of back-end performance issues on different environments
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this