itContracting are currently recruiting for a Network Support Administrator to join the team of their client based in Longford. This contract role has an initial duration of 2 years, with potential to be extended. The successful candidate will be require in Longford one day per week, with travel to other company sites as required.
- Responding to support tickets
- Daily checks
- Updating, monitoring and alerting systems
- Case escalation both internally and with external vendors
- Working as part of the wider network team supporting project delivery and business objectives
- Travel to other sites as required
- A minimum of 18 months experience in a similar role
- A relevant ICT qualification and/or relevant ICT certification
- Own car and full clean driving license
- Experience with some/all of the following:
- Cisco Unified Communcations environment (to include Moves, Adds & Changes, Cisco Gateways, troubleshooting of voice calls and support and configuration of Video Endpoints)
- Network Security (Firewalls, Cisco ISE, Access Control Lists, 802.1X, VPN)
- Managing all aspects of large campus network environments (IPAM, Subnetting, Fibre technologies, Multimode, Singlemode, Data cabling)
- Network Management (SolarWinds Orion NMS, Kiwi CatTools, Cisco DNA, Netflow, SNMP, Network Documentation)
- Switching (Ethernet, Spanning Tree, VLANs, Port-Channels, 802.1Q trunking, QOS)
- Routing (OSPFv2, Static, BGPv4, Multicast, IP Tunnelling)
- WLAN (Cisco Controller based AP's, Autonomous AP's, Cisco WLAN Controllers)
- WAN (Carrier Ethernet, MPLS, Point to Point, Point to Multipoint, Encryption)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Jennifer Shanahan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353 85 8054018
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this