itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a SEO Specialist. This is a permanent position located with our client in Letterkenny-Hybrid working (2 days per month onsite)
As a SEO Specialist, you will build a team capable of advising and delivering SEO solutions to clients around the world. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing to maximize ROI. Over time, you will get the opportunity to build a world-class SEO capability.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing!
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimisation.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized and composed under tight deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Superior teamwork and relationship building skills with the ability to work across functional teams with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to perform well and remain organized and composed under tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary packages
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Laptop & Phone
- Access to extensive training resources and discounts.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this