itContracting are currently seeking applicants for an Ignition Architect/Engineer. This is a fully remote position open to candidates in Ireland and the UK.
- Understanding project requirements to architect Ignition by using necessary ignition or ignition authorized 3rd party modules for use in manufacturing space.
- Understanding technical and operational constraints to create project development and commissioning plans.
- Designing control/SCADA systems including databases and database interfaces, data analytics & reporting, scripting (VB, python, etc.) and general programming
- Interacting with client for the requirement analysis, enhancement and support required
Must have requirements:
- 6 plus years experience
- Hands on experience in architecting and Designing control/ Ignition SCADA systems including databases and database interfaces, Tag Providers, Ignition Edge/ Enterprise and ignition foundation drivers.
- Scripting in Ignition with Python Scripts
- Conversant with Sepasoft – SPC, OEE, Track and Trace, Perspective and Enterprise administration modules.
- Preferred Ignition Gold Certification.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Clear understanding of back-end computing infrastructure used in manufacturing (compute hardware, virtualization, OS’s, networking, databases, etc.) is a plus.
Good to have requirements:
- Manufacturing domain experience
- strong issue solving and analysis skills.
- SCADA Experience
- PLC Experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact email@example.com
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this