Software engineering is fundamental to the future of the automotive industry and we at Jaguar Land Rover have played a leading role in this domain for many years. We’re on a journey to transform the digital future of our brands, designing and building innovative systems and products for one of the world’s leading luxury automotive brands in new and exciting ways. We have many vibrant software development centres including a prominent software development centre in Shannon. We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join our software teams.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Your primary responsibilities will be to support teams to evolve into high performing agile teams.
- You will enable their self-organisation capabilities and work with PO and other stakeholders to ensure attainable goals are set and delivered by your team.
- You will also be actively involved in mentoring and supporting other Scrum Masters across the business and a key player in Communities of Practice and other Agile influencing circles.
- In this role you will be providing leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature, lead and be responsible for complex initiatives in cross functional and cross located teams.
- You will also influence, motivate and support other Scrum masters and influence PO and Stakeholders to ensure teams are high performing, engaged and delivering maximum value.
- You will be someone that has an experienced technical analyst background and significant Scrum Master experience. You will be well versed in facilitating all scrum ceremonies impeccably, while adapting them to meet organisational and team needs appropriately.
- In addition to this, you will also have extensive experience working in a technical environment with cross functional teams, facilitating all scrum ceremonies impeccably while adapting them to meet organisational and team needs appropriately.
- You will have the ability to communicate with individuals from both technical and non-technical backgrounds and present content in a meaningful, clear and concise way.
- You will also possess the ability to coach teams to be self-organising and achieve consistent velocity. In addition to this, you will be someone that is experienced with Agile Frameworks such as SCRUM, Kanban, and SAFE as well as Agile planning tools such as Jira and Confluence.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Strong understanding of Agile, Scrum and Safe
- Previous experience in working as a Scrum Master
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- An effective communicator at all levels within a business
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Great organisational skills
- Understanding of Software Development processes and continuous delivery
- Agile Practitioner Certification (PSM, CSM, etc..)
- Technical or Analyst background
Email me jobs like this