itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a VMWare Horizon VDI Engineer. This is a permanent position located with our client in Dublin (Hybrid Options Available)
My client’s office is based in Swords Dublin, and they are currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate VMWare Horizon Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) engineer to join their IT team. The VDI engineer will provide senior systems administration services to manage and maintain the company’s VMware Horizon virtual desktop server farms, desktops, and applications in line with international best practices and methodologies.
- Provide day-to-day VMware Horizon VDI engineering support to users globally.
- Take the lead in ensuring VDI services administration, backup, monitoring, replication, disaster recovery strategies are in place for all end-user desktops and applications.
- Perform audits of IT virtual desktop infrastructure services assets at regular intervals ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Responsible for the integrity, availability, security, and performance of VDI solutions.
- Plan support requirements with Business Analysts and Project Managers to establish new installations, upgrades, and bespoke configuration setups.
- Prepare and maintain end-user and technical user documentation for VDI environments.
- You will need excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
- An ability to work closely with technical resources, business partners and work independently when required.
- Strong customer focus.
- Relocation package
- Free on-site Doctor, Nurse and Physiotherapy services
- Pension scheme
- Free On-site Gym
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Sports and Social Club
- Training and development programmes
- Staff Car Rental and Sales discount
- Free Parking
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Alison Gleeson in itContracting directly.
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this