itContracting are seeking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst for our client based in Dublin 18
This is a 6 month day rate hybrid working contract initially.
- Undertake business analysis projects and tasks under the leadership of the Genesis Programme.
- Create and develop outline requirements that will be verified with input from the business.
- Produce and own the requirement documents for the subsequent identification of an appropriate solution in discovery and design sessions with the appointed supplier.
- Undertake personal responsibility for the Programme and ensure regulated policy and business principles are adhered to.
- Plans, prioritises, manages, and executes analysis work to achieve agreed timescale targets.
- Works with the business to understand and prioritise conflicting needs.
- Presents business and technical concepts to process owners and business users.
- Prepares succinct reports and communications that are tailored to different situations and audiences.
- Carry out in depth scoping exercises during the early stages of a work package to identify key issues of concern and to ascertain clear direction.
- Provide regular updates on the progress of various elements of the Genesis programme.
- Identify and recommended process and behavioural changes as identified by new processes created.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Functional and Technical Skills and Communication and Personal Attributes
- 3 years BA experience in a similar support or development role, supporting business critical changes in a medium/large organisation.
- Hands on experience organising and running workshops.
- Hands on experience providing business updates to multiple business areas.
- Hands on experience creating business process documentation in the following formats.
- Traditional requirements – Priorities requirements list
- User Journeys, User Needs and User Stories
- Activity diagrams and Use Cases
- Hands on experience in process redesign.
- Experience in Agile planning (PI Planning, Backlog Prioritisation …).
- Clear understanding of a regulated industry and CX/UX knowledge.
- Precious experience in working an agile project/programme.
- Able to visualise and articulate proposed solutions to business problems provided by design team to business areas.
- A strong attention to detail.
- A proactive approach with the ability to prioritise own workload within demanding schedules.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Shows good persuasion and diplomacy in difficult situations.
- Own your work through to completion with a high standard.
- Flexible team player.
For more information please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this