Avanti Recruitment is seeking a Windows Support Analyst to join a dynamic team at a Technology & Software Solutions company. As a member of their 24x7 operations team, you will be responsible for monitoring and providing first-level support for servers running Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019, as well as Cloud and Virtualization platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
* Providing L1 systems support for servers running Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019
* Carrying out regular operation system changes
* Providing 1st line support for applications (web portals, IIS)
* Reacting to client-logged incidents and requests through Remedy
* Creating templates and clones, creating and deleting snapshots
* Coordinating with 3rd party vendors for visits and troubleshooting
* Assisting the team with daily backup failures and system recovery with backups
* Reviewing application logs
* Exchange 2003/2010/2013/Office365 management and troubleshooting
* Knowledge on Archival Solutions
The ideal candidate will have experience providing telephone and online customer support, an understanding of Windows, and a solid background in IT support. Security Clearance (SC) is required for this role. If you are passionate about technology and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This role will report to Shift Supervisors.
Email me jobs like this