itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Full Stack Software Developer. This is a permanent position located with our client in Mallow, Cork. (Hybrid Options Available)
A unique and market leading company focused on Agri Tech is searching for a Full Stack Software Developers to join their growing development team.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work alongside and learn from highly skilled software developers as together you will strive to create high quality applications using cutting edge technology.
- Must have full stack experience developing web applications using HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, Node.js etc.
- Must have a strong Web UI knowledge and best practice skills, using front-end frameworks such as Angular / React Native/ Angular / Bootstrap / jQuery etc.
- At least two years of programming experience using C# and ASP.NET CORE (ideally using Visual Studio 2022 or later).
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Previous experience supporting software in a production environment.
- A logical and methodical approach and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently without supervision and use your initiative to find solutions.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
Desirable Skills, but not essential:
- Experience administering cloud base resources within Azure.
- Building CI / CD Pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Experience creating iOS and Android applications using frameworks such as NativeScript, Xamarin, Ionic etc.
- Experience using development tools such as JIRA, GIT etc.
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban methodologies)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Alison Gleeson in itContracting directly.
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this