itContracting are seeking applications for a Helpdesk Support this is a 12-month day rate contract based onsite in Dublin 2
- Experience working in an IT Helpdesk technician or other customer support role or recognised qualification in relevant field.
- Experience using an ITSM ticketing system.
- Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g., Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first-class service.
- Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation, SLAs/TRTs.
- Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
- Minimum 1 years experience in a Helpdesk role or similar
- Relevant qualification/certifications
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Holly Grant directly
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this