itContracting are currently seeking applicants for SAP ISU IDE consultant. This is a long-term contract position located with our client in Dublin City Centre. This is a hybrid position.
Primary role: This SAP Consultant will be experienced in ISU Device Management (Meter works). They will be responsible for the requirements analysis and detailed design of SAP ISU business processes, for configuration and testing of SAP ISU applications, and for related deployment activities.
This role will focus on configuration, functional and integration expertise of key functional components – in IDE and Workflows for the following functional areas:
- SAP IS-U Data Model (Master Data and Basic Functions)
- Energy Data Management
- Work Management
- Sales & Distribution
- Customer Services
- New Registration, Change of Suppliers, Cancellations, Switch Documents
- Meter Asset Management
- Configuration of Master Data Generator Templates
- Device Management
- Data Collection (Meter Reading Schedules, processing, validations)
- Data Processing for Interval and Non-Interval
- Plant Maintenance – Maintenance Processing, Notifications, Maintenance order
Knowledge in the following specific areas would be an advantage:
- General knowledge of billing for electricity.
- General knowledge of transactional and accounts.
- Understanding of receivables for electricity.
- General knowledge of billing/invoicing.
- Knowledge of unmetered and street lighting.
- Implementation experience of SAP Enhancements, Hana, Unicode, and Support Pack.
- A solid understanding of the Retail Electricity market
- A solid technical background with excellent ABAP debugging skills is desirable
- Workflow expertise
- Testing (HP Quality Centre 11.0 Enterprise Edition) and Quality Assurance
- Good Communication skills
- Understand ASAP Methodology very well
- Experience in Onsite/Offshore working model.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Rebecca Ledden in itContracting directly.
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this