Tech company looking to hire an experienced Senior IT Support to their service desk team.
You will provide Level 2 & Level 3 support to corporate and SME business clients across a range of ICT services, such as IaaS solutions on VoIP telephony, Azure, networking, SaaS services on M365.
Own transport a requirement.
For mid-level role, ideal candidate will have at least 2+ yeas' experience. For senior role candidate will have 4+ years experience working as a IT Support, with a desire to develop and grow in your career.
Reporting to the Directors, the role will involve:
* diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues,
* managing IT projects
* managing new installations
* providing technical support to customers (by email, phone, ticketing system or on-site)
* creating and maintaining technical documentation,
* and providing in-house pre-sales support.
This role will be primarily based in Dublin and will cover business hours, but some flexibility is expected where needed.
20% of role will be field-based.
The successful candidate will have a stamp 4 Visa, Stamp1G or EU Passport.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this