Ergo are seeking a Data Analyst for a contract role with our public-sector client in Dublin city centre. In this hybrid role you will work with other teams to define and model meaningful data which will be used to address societal issues at government level.
The successful Data Analysts will have knowledge of Azure ETL tools, Python, SQL and CI/CD.
Excellent day rates on offer in a rewarding role.
There are 2 roles available.
What will you do?
* Define data ingestion and ETL pipelines to onboard new data sources
* Manage data stores and transformations
* Extract and analyse underlying data as required
* Support maintenance activities of Azure Data platform activities for PMO/Project Management teams - Tool implementation etc.
You should have the following…
* 4+ years experience in a similar role such as Data Analyst or Data Engineer
* Data Engineering and Data Wrangling Experience.
* Strong Python development skills
* Familiarity with one or more ETL tools (Azure Data Platform such as Azure Data Factory, and Azure SQL) is desirable
* Experience with relational data models and OLAP processing
* Understanding of Git workflow and building CI/CD pipelines
For more information apply today!
Email me jobs like this