Ergo are seeking a IT Support Engineer for an exciting role with a well-known multinational in Dublin 15.
The successful IT Support Engineer will undertake the management of any IT equipment for Joiners, Movers and Leavers, and other key processes that contribute to the overall customer experience of our IT services.
You will also provide local hands and eyes assistance to remote support groups in order to help resolve IT issues for local users in an O365 environment.
This is an onsite role with long-term potential.
What will you do?
* Perform 1st & 2nd deskside support to the customer's.
* Use troubleshooting skills and knowledge to determine the root cause of a fault to resolve or re-assign to the correct team.
* Troubleshoot and support end user desktop issues
* Act as local hands and eyes to other remote support group. Checking devices, lights, reseating cables.
* Log and track all issues ensuring ongoing communications with end user and IT team
* Hardware Break/Fix assistance and vendor management and support for computers supporting tooling machines and other special equipment.
* Support IT drop-in clinics and assist with floor walks when required.
* Asset management
* Contribute to the development of technical procedures and standards to meet business and customer requirements.
* Build and deploy devices for new starters
* PC refreshes
What experience do you need?
* Windows Server user support - Windows 7 / 10, Active Directory, Group Policy
* Software deployment - SCCM
* Hardware support and deployment
* Microsoft Office applications especially Outlook connected to a large Exchange infrastructure and MS Office 365
* Available for onsite work
* Fluent English and no Visa restrictions
* Excellent communication skills
* Own vehicle an advantage
Apply today for more info.
Email me jobs like this