itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Network Engineer. This is a contract position with our client located in Dublin City. This is a hybrid position.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cisco Meraki Security & SDWAN Infrastructure - vMX, MX68, MS120-24, MG21
- Manage network traffic using a Cisco Catalyst 8000v Cloud Services Router
- Proven ability to deploy and manage Azure Networking Infrastructure including Express Route and Azure Route Server
- Proven ability to deploy and manage AWS Networking Infrastructure including Direct Connect
- Maintenance of Meraki routers, switches, Voice over IP and OTT streaming service
- Windows System administrator skills desirable - Active Directory, Group Policy management, DNS, OS Troubleshooting
- Some experience working with Microsoft Cloud technologies - Azure and O365.
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a valid appropriate long term work Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Brian Coss in itContracting directly.
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this