Senior ICT Specialist
The Senior ICT Specialist will help support the delivery and operation of ICT in a more efficient, shared, and integrated manner across the SFPA. S/he will focus on improved sharing and integration of technology infrastructure; continued and improved digitisation of services and development of appropriate systems to harness data as a regulatory tool; improving ICT governance; and supporting the improvement of ICT resource levels and skillsets in the SFPA.
About the SFPA
The SFPA is an independent statutory body responsible for the regulation of the sea-fisheries and the seafood production sectors. The SFPA promotes compliance with the EU Common Fisheries Policy, sea-fisheries law and food safety law relating to fish and fish products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support the maintenance and enhancement of the portfolio of operational and administrative information systems. Ensuring 24x7 support for mission critical systems and infrastructure.
· Support the development and delivery of ICT security strategies and the organisation’s response to data and cyber security threats in accordance with appropriate regulatory and legislative requirements.
· Experience with scripting/programming languages to support network/infrastructure/cloud service best practices and automation (i.e. PowerShell, Python).
· Administration of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Print & File Server
· Administration of Windows 10 Laptops and Toughbook’s, MDM/MAM, IT Service Desk.
· Support legacy solutions and contribute to their migration to modern tooling and services, including public cloud.
· Proactively engage with a wide variety of stakeholders, from DAFM/OGCIO ICT infrastructure, cyber security, and applications teams to wider operational staff to develop and maintain a technical environment that secure, highly available and fit for purpose
· Possess a qualification (minimum Level 7 NFQ) in a relevant area, with an ICT component.
· 4 years directly relevant ICT experience.
· Strong hands-on infrastructure technical skills and experience in an ICT environment
· Experience in management of network and virtual server infrastructures and associated.
· technical teams.
· Experience of ICT service delivery and a commitment to customer service within an industry standard service delivery framework, e.g., ITIL.
· Administration of O365 environment (OneDrive, Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online), Intune/MDM/MAM, Windows 10 Autopilot.
What’s on Offer?
- Starting Salary: €52,897 with annual increments
- Attractive Pension scheme
- 30 annual leave days per annum
- Permanent position based in Clonakilty, Co. Cork.
- Hybrid working
To apply, candidates must submit an Application Form via the online application portal.
To apply, please visit www.sfpajobs.com or for further information, please contact Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com
Closing date is 12 noon on Monday the 13th of February 2023.
The SFPA is an equal opportunities employer.