Want to make an impact? We offer that
We are recruiting a Senior CRM Developer to join our team in our Dublin Site (D01) on a hybrid basis for a 6-month initial contract with a view for extension.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as a Senior CRM Developer would be:
* Conduct development activities such as coding, testing and documentation.
* Deliver technical solutions within the agreed time, cost and quality boundaries.
* Adhere to all Software Development Lifecycle practices throughout the project.
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvements at both a delivery and project level.
* Work with the Business Analysts in shaping user requirements, in an agile environment
* Contribute to sprint planning and backlog prioritisation.
* Development of high-level and detailed designs to meet business requirements
* Communication of designs to business stakeholders and delivery team
* Contribute to the development of good practice and standards in CRM design and development
* Development of design and coding patterns to support standard implementation across the CRM platform
* Peer review of other team member's designs and code
* Working with project manager, QA team and configuration management team to assist in release planning
* Knowledge transfer and mentoring of other team members to share and enforce good practice and standards
Education and Qualifications:
* Hands-on experience (7+ years) designing and developing on CRM Version 8.2, on premises (or similar version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
* Understanding of high-level CRM architecture, and how it integrates with other architectural components (e.g. AD, Share Point, Exchange, SSRS, other internal back-end systems via API)
* Good understanding of code release cycle, particularly in CRM environment using multiple CRM Solutions
* Significant knowledge of client-side customisation using supported CRM clientside API, and Java Script or Type Script - essential
* Good knowledge of FetchXML
* Deep understanding of CRM Plugin architecture
* Significant experience of CRM Data Modelling and Security Model
* Comfortable designing and implementing C# Web API code, and interacting with these from CRM
* Experience interacting with CRM via the SDK
* Awareness of potential performance issues and CRM best-practice
* Understanding of unit and integration testing approaches, with particular emphasis on techniques appropriate for Dynamics CRM
* .NET Experience
* SQL Server Experience - particularly in creating/designing/editing DBs, Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions and T-SQL Queries
* Experience of financial or regulatory data collection systems built in .NET/CRM/SQL Server
* Experience working in Agile delivery teams
Email me jobs like this