Role: Sr Security Researcher
Location: Ireland (remote)
I am working with an incredible US company looking for their next Superstar. Is it you?? Then keep on reading...
They are a security provider that is branching out to Ireland and seeking a Senior Security Researcher to join a team of 3(and growing) This is a great opportunity to work on cutting-edge security research projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work on security research projects in the areas of web, email, file and data security.
- Develop prototypes for research conducted and build tools as required.
- Manage customer submissions and questions in a timely and effective manner.
- Network packet capture (PCAP) analysis.
- Analyse, translate, and document code behaviour.
- Knowledgeable about the market they are working in
Experience, And Skills
- Previous experience in the security space with a good understanding of the security threat landscape.
- Knowledge of OS concepts, protocols like TCP/IP, SSL, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, etc.
- Familiarity with debuggers, disassemblers, web security, email security, vulnerabilities and exploitation, network and host security, and sandbox security.
- Experience in understanding and creating network traffic signatures is a plus.
- Knowledge of software development practices and methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
Email me jobs like this