Role: Cyber Security Audit Manager
Location: Ireland & EU- Remote
I am looking for a Cyber Security Audit Manager to join a growing team of strong technical IT and cyber security audit professionals.
They are one of the fastest-growing audit firms in the world & specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and consulting services. Operating in over 90 countries.
They have offices in Ireland: Dublin, Galway, and Limerick, with 31 partners, over 600 staff, and a large and growing cyber security audit team.
- Management of a range of cyber security audits, inspections and assessment
- Conduct cyber security risk assessments & planning a roadmap to stay up to date with current threats.
- Management of a team of auditors in conducting cyber security audits for many significant clients in the public and financial services sectors and on behalf of regulators and third parties
- Managing and training junior/mid-senior staff
- Client engagement and relationship management
- Strong technical cyber security skills (including network directory services, network architecture etc)
- Strong knowledge of best practice cyber security standards and regulations (NIS D, DORA, NIST, ISO etc)
- Experience in practical auditing and assessment in the context of internal audit, specialist IT audit, third-party audit, and on behalf of regulatory bodies or similar
- Experience in conducting large compliance reviews against industry standards (NIST, ISO 27001, NIS-D, Cyber Security Baseline Standards etc)
- Experience in conducting network and application security vulnerability tests, utilising a suite of security tools
- Knowledge of NIST, COBIT, ISACA, ITIL, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS standards
- Minimum of 3 years of IT or security auditing experience in a professional services firm
- Acting as part of the management team
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate in a challenging environment
- A passion for cyber security and keeping up to date with the latest trends and threats
If you think you are a perfect fit for this role apply now or give me an email firstname.lastname@example.org