IT Support Level 2
Responsibilities may include, but are not restricted to:
• Prioritise, manage and responding to helpdesk calls in a timely manner logged on the help desk system;
• Establish and build on good working relationship with clients
• Troubleshoot and if required, referral of hardware faults to third parties
• Where appropriate, assign warranties on hardware to third parties
• System administration using Active Directory
• Troubleshoot issues with Windows accounts/mailboxes
• Troubleshoot system problems, diagnose and solve software faults e.g. Citrix
• Install and configure computer hardware and peripherals, operating systems and applications
• System Administration – amend privileges / security permissions on server shares, setup of new shared folders on existing shares
• Manage pst requests and data requests for staff moves
• Liaise with third party vendors for software\hardware installation
• Deal with ‘how to’ and information requests including data security and ICT policies
• Liaison with local and national ICT teams, e.g. Server and Network management to find root cause for recurring issues.
• Document new solutions
• Install individual software requests
• Managed Print devices – liaise with vendors including IP information
• Access consoles to push or provide solutions for requests e.g. Content encryption
• Follow and adhere to SD processes, procedures and follow escalation process and other matters as appropriate
• Coordinate office activities to secure efficiency and compliance to procedures and processes
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues as requested
• 3+ years’ experience in an IT environment preferably in Windows 10 installations. Demonstrate good problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
• Excellent customer service skills with an ability to empathise with users and help them adapt to their new technologies. User experience is key for this project
• Must demonstrate experience of having an excellent working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite and report writing.
• Demonstrate evidence of production of quality deliverables
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to organise work with an organized manner
• Self-starter with a willingness to take responsibility
• The ability to interact with key stakeholders in a professional manner
• Third Level Education Qualification is preferable.
PFH is a premier provider of end-to-end ICT solutions and a managed services portfolio scaling from SMEs to large Enterprise organisations. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure, design, deploy and support all your ICT needs. Our ISO 20000/27001 24*7 certified Custodian™ Cloud Services and Custodian™ Managed Services provide the technology and expertise to mitigate risk and reduce your costs immediately. We have a nationwide network of over 450 dedicated professionals, including over 350 qualified engineers, ready to meet your ICT needs, with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway.
Email me jobs like this