Want to make an impact? We offer that
Due to continued Growth, we are currently hiring a Technical Project Manager to join our team. Aspira is a dynamic, fast-growing international consulting and technology company, founded on real-world experience, focused on custom-fit solutions. We have the proven people and expertise to complete complex projects, while delivering lasting knowledge-transfer benefits to empower our partners for the next challenge
We are recruiting a Technical Project Manager to join our team for a 6-month initial contract with one of our Cork based clients. This role is offered as a hybrid or fully remote opportunity
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as a Technical Project Manager would be:
* Work on various IT Projects, primarily in the sphere of Software Development
* Develop project plans including project scope, release schedule, milestones, deliverables etc.
* Manage effective project implementation and delivery.
* Manage project activities to meet business goals.
* Track and monitor project execution to make sure that requirements are met.
* Reporting to Senior Management at regular steerings
Education and Qualifications:
* Proven ability to manage multiple Project Streams
* Experience working with Oracle, Confluence/Jira and MS Project
* Agile Experience/Scrum Master experience is a must
* Proven Meeting Management Skills and experience reporting to Senior Stakeholders
* Must have a Software Development background either from a technical or PM perspective
* Excellent Communication skills and be a great team player
* Ability to follow structured, well defined, processes and have strong adaptability skills
* Track record in insurance/IT projects an advantage
* Project Manager or Scrum Master certification is an advantage
So, are you ready to join our team?
It's important to remember, Aspira is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for our customers.
Job Type: Experienced
Email me jobs like this