Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Fortinet) wanted for a renowned managed technology solutions provider based in Dublin. The ideal candidate will lead the design and implementation of a range of the IT infrastructure solutions across managed services and cloud customers.
The Dublin office in based in City West and this is a Hybrid working model. This is a career making opportunity join a company that is experiencing massive growth.
- Understand customer’s ICT infrastructure, business systems, information and security requirements.
- Take ownership for Clients infrastructure and security project implementation
- Design infrastructure and security solutions and help with onsite installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Provide technical escalation support including call logging and knowledge management.
What we need:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a senior technical role (MSP is desirable).
- Third level IT Degree and Fortinet qualifications (NSE 4, NSE 5, 6 or 7) is essential.
- Strong experience in Microsoft, networking and server implementations/projects.
- Experience project managing customer implementations.
- Full clean driving license
- 80k salary
- 25 days AL
- 6% Pension Contribution
- Educational assistance
- Medical expenses scheme
- Employee welfare package
- Hybrid working
- Flexible schedule
Email me jobs like this