In Deals we solve the important problems that stand in the way of value being created, sustained, realised or protected for our clients - working together to aid responsible recovery and growth.
Working on iconic deals with national and global clients, we put together major mergers and acquisitions and resolve business crises - from international take-over bids to financial crime investigations and cases of insolvency.
We draw upon our deals experience across many industries to support and partner with our clients, to positively impact society and the communities in which we operate.
The Application Solutions team is a centre of excellence for embedding and enabling low code technology across our Deals practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new technologies, further develop your skills and advance your career with the market leading employer.
You will work on multiple concurrent and high profile projects and work alongside our experienced rapid application solution development team. You'll be asked to come up with solutions, research new products, tools and techniques, working independently and as part of teams.
You will be using low code development platforms, such as Mendix and Microsoft Power Platform, leveraging cloud services in Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform, and creating dashboards using Tableau and Microsoft PowerBI.
Candidates should be prepared to travel to work at other offices and/or client sites across the UK or overseas.
Skills and experience:
* Project management of applications being actively developed and deployed and leading development teams of at least 3-4 people
* Skills to draw out user stories from clients and map these to process diagrams and requirement documents
* Craft and maintain a comprehensive project plan, schedule, scope and resource forecast for all disciplines along complex production pipelines
* Manage project and resource planning, monitor overall scope and track progress on scheduling issues
* Ability to hybrid work with a geographically dispersed team
* Clear communicator who is articulate, can understand requirements and be involved in discussions
* Build collaborative working relationships at all levels, establishing credibility internally and externally
* Be able to convey complex technology concepts in simple terms and provide live demonstrations or training of platforms
You will need technical experience in the following areas:
* Technology experience, with experience developing low code applications, ideally in Mendix or Microsoft Power Apps
* Supported the deployment of at least 2 applications into production
* Writing SQL queries and using SQL Server Management Studio
* Calling and handling REST APIs, working with JSON or XML
* Understanding of the Agile development process
* Delivering platform features from technical specifications and user stories/requirements
Our Deals business is an exciting, fast-paced and an ever-growing business that focuses on deals and crisis situations for our clients. Collectively, we deal with the types of situations you hear about regularly in the news and we provide support, insight and analysis to the management, shareholders and financiers of business.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more .
The skills we look for
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more .
'The Deal', our firmwide Employee Value Proposition' empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more .
Our commitment to you
We're committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more .
If you're a person with a disability, if you're neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we'll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more .
Email me jobs like this