Centrecom is looking to add an experienced Senior IT Support to their service desk team. The successful candidate will provide Level 2 & Level 3 support to corporate and SME business clients across a range of ICT services, such as IaaS solutions on Azure, VoIP telephony, networking, SaaS services on M365.
Reporting to the Directors, the role will involve diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues, managing new installations, managing IT projects, providing technical support to customers, and providing in-house pre-sales support.
This role will be primarily based in Centrecom’s offices in Dublin 15 and will cover business hours, but some flexibility is expected where needed. Approximately 20% of the role will be field based. Hybrid working
Attributes of the Candidate:
● Energetic self-starter with a positive/flexible attitude.
● Solution orientated with very good problem-solving skills.
● Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
● Experience working in a team leader capacity.
● Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
● Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
● Experience working with case tickets and SLAs.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Must have strong knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN, SNMP, DHCP.
● Must have strong knowledge of WAN, LAN, and WLAN networks.
● Must have demonstrable experience working with IaaS/PaaS/SaaS (Microsoft 365 / Azure or Amazon AWS).
● Must have strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Windows Server (12/16/19).
● Must have demonstrable experience in Windows Server Administration, deployment of group policy etc.
● Knowledge of Voice over IP (VoIP), SIP.
● Hardware Support - PC & Printer, other IT Hardware support.
● Email Management- Setting up users, distribution lists etc.
● Ability to multi-task across several open cases and assigned tasks.
● Full Irish driver’s license required.
● Minimum of 4+ years in a desktop support or helpdesk role, preferably in team leader capacity.
● Proven experience of successfully completing assigned projects.
● Proven troubleshooting skills and experience.
● Experience of the above technical skills.
● Strong customer focus.
● Bachelor in Computer Science or similar.
● Microsoft MCSA Certified (or actively working towards certification) an advantage.
● Microsoft Azure Certified (or actively working towards certification) an advantage.
● Cisco CCNA Certified (or actively working towards certification) an advantage.