Senior Embedded Engineer (6 month rolling Contract) – North Dublin/Remote Hybrid
Our client is an Irish connected medical device company dedicated to improving outcomes for people suffering from chronic diseases.
The role is to work with an existing highly regulated environment with focus on documentation, developing Bare Metal C for wearable and connected health hardware/software. Python is used in tooling and test.
Candidates should have:
· 5+ yrs. Embedded Software / Firmware Development – Bare Metal, C/C++
· Low power, BLE, code quality, signal processing, strong MCU development background (STM32) ideally
· Regulated software environment experience and strong written communication & documentation
· OO Software development. i.e. tooling, test scripts, automation – Python or similar
· Understanding of electronics & instrumentation
· Team leadership experience will be welcome.
To learn more, please forward your CV stating required daily rate and availability (bearing in mind there is an onsite requirement in North Dublin).
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.