Ergo are seeking an IT Infrastructure Engineer for an exciting role with a well-known Pharma client in Wicklow.
The successful IT Infrastructure Engineer will join an existing team to provide to provide 3rd level helpdesk support in areas of project delivery, server administration, incident resolution and general infrastructure support.
This is an onsite contract role with potential for long-term extension and or permanency.
What will you do?
* Assists in infrastructure projects that may include, but are not limited to network and server upgrades.
* Installing, configuring & managing GxP specialized PCs and related software applications.
* Contacts vendors and contractors as needed.
* Trains users on IT Systems and Policies.
* Respond to, escalate/reassign, and close helpdesk tickets.
* Responsible for producing and updating all relevant infrastructure documentation.
* Participate in monitoring for Network Faults
* Ensure there is effective management and monitoring of the Virtual environment, including the SAN (Storage Area Network) and other storage.
* Participate in the installation and maintenance of all new PCs, laptops and mobile devices
What experience do you need?
* Windows Server user support - Windows 10, Active Directory
* Experience supporting Office 365 users
* Application deployment / Monitoring (e.g. SCCM, Intune, SCOM)
* Backups / Disaster Recovery (e.g. Veeam, Veritas)
* VMware (i.e. vSphere / vSAN) is desirable
* Knowledge of Networking & Firewalls
The following is also required:
* Available for onsite work
* Fluent English and no Visa / Work restrictions
Apply today for more info.
Email me jobs like this