Our client, who are Ireland’s largest P2P lending platform have an opening for a Full Stack Developer.
The technology team is spearheading the FinTech aspirations of the business, improving the digital experience, broadening the product portfolio, and providing the tools to maintain our market-leading service levels. This is an exciting time to join a burgeoning, professional and ambitious team as a full stack developer in a challenging role with a significant influence over the platform as it evolves.
The client use PHP and the framework of choice is Laravel. This underpins the majority of the platform so a strong knowledge of Laravel is essential. Vue.js is used extensively. WordPress is utilised and integrated with many other systems including Zoho CRM, SignRequest and Google Workspace. The client host on AWS utilising EC2, S3, RDS (MySQL) and OpsWorks. Familiarity with these technologies would be desirable.
- 3 years+ commercial object-oriented PHP development experience, 2 years+ Laravel experience, 2 years+ Vue.js experience.
- Understanding of design patterns and principles to create clean, well-designed, maintainable and testable code in an efficient manner.
- Proficient working with modern development tools, e.g. Git, CI, Docker, AWS.
- Experience working with Scrum and familiarity with Kanban workflows.
- Familiarity with APIs and the ability to create and consume developer friendly APIs both internally and externally.
- Confidence to work on a secure application containing confidential information and an understanding of common vulnerabilities and how to avoid them.
- Collaborative and self-motivated team member with the ability to manage your own time and set realistic targets in an autonomous environment.
- Must be able to use initiative to solve problems and overcome challenges but knows when to seek help.
- A professional, personable and enthusiastic individual with a good grasp of the commercial and end user impact of their work.
- Has the flexibility to move between projects to align with changing priorities.
- High attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- An effective communicator of technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to drive technical discussions and to recommend and implement continuous improvements.
- Knows when to break the rules for simplicity, scalability or performance.
- Keeps a keen eye on emerging trends and best practices.
- Permanent role.
- Great personal development opportunities in a growing company with ambitious plans.
- Small technology team where your contributions make a significant impact.
- Opportunities to take technical ownership of exciting projects.
- Regular company events.
- Salary based on skills and experience.
- Hybrid working, remotely and from our Dublin 1 office.
If you are interested, please apply or email email@example.com