itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a French Speaking Project Manager . This is a permanent position located with our client in Dublin.
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Project management of new products, new insurance regulations and partnership implementation
- Systems, Tools and Training responsibility for the organisations tools, new product implementation and data flows.
- Ad hoc projects to support all business changes
- Will report to: Project and IT Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend meetings dedicated to the Project Pipeline road map for the organisation, including the Partnership Committees for both the international and Italian businesses.
- Ensure all Departments needs are considered in all projects and that resources and deliverables are clearly communicated to project participants and their Managers
- Coordinate training and testing prior to the implementation of a project Implementation of business projects within the organization for new and existing partnerships, regulatory changes and transformational type projects:
- Take projects from original concept through final implementation, ensuring delivery on time and in line with budget.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of one or more projects in accordance with Project Management Methodology, including managing project scope, schedule, financials ,risk, issue, assumptions, dependencies, resourcing and governance.
- Plan and manage projects, including documentation of project scope, scheduling and monitoring of delivery; organisation and leadership of governance meetings; preparation and distribution of progress reports; management and monitoring of budget and communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Early identification and management of internal/external dependencies across the Project/Programme.
- Proactively identifying and managing risks on projects and producing associated risk registers; Providing regular status reporting against key deliverables, risk, issues and project cost.
- Foster strong working relationship with Business Sponsors, Key Stakeholders, Development, Business Analysis & Testing teams.
- Proactively identify program risks, manage and escalate where appropriate, working with stakeholders to keep projects moving and on track.
- Facilitate decision-making by identifying key stakeholders and surfacing the required information to make critical decisions.
- Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
Education & Qualification:
- Third level qualification in Business or IT
- Project Management Qualification Experience:
- 3 + years’ experience in a project management role
- Experience in delivery of complex projects and strong presentation skills
- Experience in working on projects through the full delivery life-cycle (from project concept/initiation to closing)
- Qualified project manager and/or relevant experience in project management
- A second language of benefit preferably French or Italian
- Some Travel required
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this