itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Infrastructure Architect. This is a day rate contract position located with our finanical sector client in Dublin. This is a hybrid role.
- Drive technology delivery with relevant resources to shape solution options, providing appropriate challenge to stakeholders and influencing decisions aligned
with the project plan - Lead, or where relevant, co-ordinate with 3rd parties to deliver technology designs and develop supporting technical design documentation in line with the scope of the project and your expertise and in compliance with architectural strategies (vision and roadmap) and principles
- Carry out due diligence in identifying the solution and adhering to the client's policies and standards in the areas of security, infrastructure, services, delivery and quality assurance in order to ensure business solutions bring real value to the organisation
- Build and maintain relationships with Enterprise Architecture, key 3rd party suppliers and other relevant functions in order to influence decisions made in respect of approaches as required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendor(s) so that they deliver strong performance in line with project, design and contractual commitments in order that the technical solutions and service(s) are delivered in a quality and timely manner
- Ensure that any changes or releases of solutions and designs are made in alignment with the client’s Change Management
- Experience in implementing similar projects
- Experience of Microsoft infrastructure in particular MS Exchange, Active Directory, DHCP etc.
- Understanding of infrastructure related technologies and architectures related to servers, storages, networks, datacentres, etc.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and support implementation and testing of applications interfacing with above
- Ability to work effectively with third party service providers in design, build and operation of technology and infrastructure related projects and services
- Self-starter with the ability to show initiative, challenge constructively and work without supervision
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4/1 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Niall Moloney
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Ref: ITC 4689
Email me jobs like this