Our client are seeking a Customer Service Executive in Tralee, Co. Kerry. The primary responsibility of the position will be to serve as the initial point of contact for current and new clients in North America and Europe. You will respond to consumer inquiries, handle complaints, and give details about our products. Email, phone, web chat, and seldom face-to-face meetings at our headquarters in Tralee, County Kerry, are the available methods of communication.
- Be the primary point of contact (phone, chat, and email) or customer questions and concerns.
- Keep the email inbox clear by responding to customers speedily and efficiently.
- Be available for chat to maximize sales opportunities.
- Respond to all voicemails to ensure customers are kept up to date and the voicemail box is kept clean.
- Develop SOPs for handling Customer Service inquiries and constantly looking for ways to streamline our processes
- Maintain and update the FAQs on the website keeping it up to date with current customer inquiries.
- Create and manage rotas to ensure customers have access to the client through all methods of communication during our scheduled hours(US and Europe)
- Identify areas where product information is needed through video or blogs. Communicate findings regularly with the content creator and marketing team.
- Coordinate with all teams in the company providing them with customer feedback on products and service.
- Verify that orders look appropriate – if not, investigate and communicate with warehouse personnel when investigation is complete
- Scan daily orders and inform customers of out of stocks as orders are presented.
- Monitor and respond to all website or crowdfunding customer enquiries and opportunities for all communication channels (email, phone, social media, etc.).
- Provide professional and focused outbound and incoming call service for customers, always striving to maximize sales for the company.
- Be available for a set period to Live Chat with customers on the website.
- Check and respond to reviews left on the website and Trustpilot striving to achieve the company goals and targets.
- Weekly Customer Services reporting for All Hands weekly meetings.
- Assist in the daily shipping when needed and/or resolve any customer-related shipping issues concerns.
- Handle the return/refund process with the customer when needed.
- Assist in the setting up the prodcut for sales/marketing opportunities (demos, trade shows, photography, etc.).
- Prior sales/customer service experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills and a sense of creativity
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Good computer skills, e.g. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Clean full driving license
- Ability to move/lift heavy boxes
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage.