itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Business Analyst (Manufacturing). This is a fixed term contract located with our MedTech client in Galway. This is a hybrid role.
- Drive decision by analyzing and synthesize ambiguous or unstructured information
- Have a strong understanding of manufacturing and production activities, and current MES technology and work with Medtronic IT team to define the project requirements for manufacturing area.
- Development and support of integrated business applications and systems architecture
- Work with business stakeholders for business process definition, requirements definition and technology solution research
- Have a strong understanding of IT Infrastructure tools, technologies, and concepts
- Translates complexity into simplicity and articulates crisply and clearly. Creates and communicates a clear strategy/plan, demonstrates good judgement
- Ability to troubleshoot software behavior to determine root cause issue and apply appropriate design fixes
- Act as a process lead or core project team member on one or more large scale IT system implementations
- 5 years experience in project management within the medicial device or pharama industry
- Good understanding on MES functionality preferably on SAP ME or other MES platforms ( e,g, Delmia Apriso )
- Good understanding on the overall MES system architecture and its connectivity (preferably SAP MES / MII / Netweaver architecture)
- Sound knowledge on SAP ECC MM module
- Good understanding of SAP Solution Manager
- Prepare business requirement specifications and functional specifications
- Excellent change management skills
- Good understanding of regulatory review processes
- Good understanding of validation review processes (MSCM)
- Thorough understanding of the SAP delivery cycle (process/documentation /roles and responsibilities/ tools used)
- Good understanding on the E2E supply chain business process in the life science domain
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Niall Moloney
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Ref: ITC 4690
Email me jobs like this