Want to make an impact? We offer that
Due to continued Growth, we are currently hiring a Business Process Reengineering Project Manager join our team. Aspira is a dynamic, fast-growing international consulting and technology company, founded on real-world experience, focused on custom-fit solutions. We have the proven people and expertise to complete complex projects, while delivering lasting knowledge-transfer benefits to empower our partners for the next challenge
We are recruiting a Business Process Reengineering Project Manager to join our team.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as a Business Process Reengineering Project Manager would be:
* Lead geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams, including collaborations with third-party partners
* Balance project scope, schedule, and budget constraints with business needs and expectations
* Identify and engage all resources needed to mobilize projects
* Establish project roadmaps and schedules, keeping activities on track to major achievements
* Manage project risk throughout the life of the project; identify, document, and drive resolution of project issues
* Identify key decision recommendations and broker agreements with internal and external partners
* Elicit requirements/user stories/use cases from business experts
* Partner with technical teams to plan effective workshops for technical deliverables
* Ensure business teams and partners are prepared for system and process changes, including training plans for knowledge transfer to sustaining teams
* Facilitate capital planning for new projects and project scope changes, including business justifications and strategic road maps.
Education and Qualifications:
* 5 - 7 years of proven experience planning, managing, and successfully delivering large cross-functional systems projects
* Experience establishing program structure for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinating and delegating cross-project initiatives
* Experience with systems implementations and software development life cycles
* Experience with global projects incorporating regional and country-specific details
* Able to form cohesive project teams across disparate organizations and groups
* Ability to navigate through ambiguity to clarify objectives and execution plans
* Service, support, warranty contract, and/or supply chain experience preferred
* Project management certification a plus
So, are you ready to join our team?
It's important to remember, Aspira is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for our customers.
Job Type: Experienced
Schedule: Full-time, US Business Hours
Email me jobs like this