Ergo are seeking a Server Engineer for a permanent position with a well-known multinational client in West Dublin.
The successful Server Engineer will provide 3rd level support on BAU server infrastructure related issues and also help deliver key infrastructure and business projects from time to time. You should have excellent knowledge of VMware and experience in Office 365 Global Administration.
Whilst technically a hybrid role onsite visits will be occasional and as required as opposed to regular weekly commitments.
What will you do?
* Manage day-to-day health, security, and performance of all servers, systems within the EMEA Intel Server infrastructure
* Optimize server performance and storage to scale with growth of the infrastructure environment
* Troubleshoot an enterprise level infrastructure, solving business impacting issues and day to day incidents.
* Management, Administration & Engineering of a 500+ server VMware vSphere 5.5 multi-datacentre multi-platform environment.
* Management, Administration & Engineering of a wintel server infrastructure with Windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2019
* Provide effective technical advice in large scale ICT projects
* Serve as the technical expert for implementation of application and enterprise solutions within the infrastructure space
* Periodic involvement in delivering business and infrastructure initiatives
What do you need?
* 5 years experience supporting Enterprise IT infrastructure on VMware / Wintel stack
* Experience of supporting and building out virtualised environments (VMWare, Hyper-V)
* Advanced knowledge designing, supporting, and upgrading Active Directory environments (LDAP, PKI, DNS,PAM, LAPS etc)
* Experience of supporting and building out Azure environments
* Strong o365 global admin knowledge for day to day management and business led mail migration projects
* Azure certification (e.g. AZ104) is highly desirable
Experience in some of the following areas would be beneficial:
* Citrix (XenApp, Netscaler GSLB, Netscaler Gateway)
Email me jobs like this