Ergo are seeking an experienced IP Engineer / Network Architect for a contract role in south Dublin. The successful IP Engineer / Network Architect will have CCIE level knowledge in network architecture and some experience in the telecoms sector ideally.
We are happy to facilitate remote work from within Ireland but you should be available for onsite work in Dublin 1 or 2 days per week.
What will you do?
* Design of network IP nodes and security devices that integrate with the rest of the country network.
* Definition and delivery of technical solution designs
* Creation and maintenance of High Level and Low-Level Designs for existing and new infrastructure.
* Delivery of capacity management/expansion activities
* Delivery of software upgrades
* Participate in local demand management forum to analyse and prioritise connectivity requests from customers for domestic and international projects.
* Manage vendors and system integrators for the implementation of the network and designed connectivity.
* Contribute to the definition and maintenance of the IP Evolution Plan by raising problems not solvable with the current IP architecture and proposing possible solutions.
What do you need?
* 5+ years in enterprise-level networking
* Solid knowledge of IP network design / architecture - CCIE standard
* Experience in some / all of the following:
* Cisco Router/Switches (Nexus, iOS, Catalyst)
* Data Centre Spine & Leaf (VxLAN) design and implementation
* Cisco ACI
* FortiNet (FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer, FortiManager)
* Juniper (SRX, EX, MX)
* F5 (LTM, GTM/DNS)
* Cisco Firewalls/VPN Concentrators (ASA)
* VMware NSX Experience is a plus
* Detailed knowledge of IP and Security best practices (CCNP, CISSP certification are a plus)
* Experience on Mobile and 3GPP networks is a plus
* Automation Ansible scripting and Go programming are a plus
* CCNP or CCIE certification is preferred
Email me jobs like this