We are looking for a creative senior DevOps engineer to manage the transition between project planning and software deployment. In this role, your duties will include supervising junior developers, developing software and configuring systems, and performing diagnostic tests throughout the stages of development.
To ensure success as a senior DevOps engineer, you should demonstrate extensive experience in DevOps engineering and managing junior developers. Outstanding senior DevOps engineers optimize and enhance a company's software performance.
* Enable development of our data processing and machine learning platform by providing DevOps solutions and processes
* Ensure cloud resources are managed appropriately using infrastructure as code and security best practises
* Manage infrastructure for centralising platform logging, monitoring, and alerting
* Ensuring CI/CD pipelines are deployable and sustainable at scale and meet the business needs.
* Author high-quality, high-performance, unit-tested code.
* Work directly with stakeholders and peers to create high quality solutions that solve end-user problems.
* Explore and recommend new tools and processes which can be leveraged across the DevOps layer for improved capabilities and efficiencies.
Email me jobs like this