Ergo are seeking an L3 IT Engineer for a permanent role in Dublin. As an L3 IT Engineer you will work with some of Ireland's top IT professionals supporting major Enterprise clients and well-known brands using a deep technical stack which includes M365, VMware, Azure and VDI solutions.
Working with an Azure Expert MSP renowned for our best-in-class Educational Assistance Program you will have ample opportunity to develop your skills and career at a 5-time winner of Microsoft Country Partner of the Year.
In addition to competitive salary this role includes the following:
* Educational Assistance through Ergo Academy (cash bonus up to €1000 for exams passed)
* Health Insurance
* Flexible work options
What will you do…
* Provide Level 3 IT support to local users
* Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
* Perform routine day to day system security checks and backups and produce status reports.
* Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
* Work with vendors/partners to resolve complex network problems.
* Provide extended on site support to varied customers, as and when required.
* Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets ensuring they are dealt with promptly and professionally and satisfactorily concluded.
* Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls.
* Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of Ergo products, services and solutions with a view to specialisation in one or more technologies.
* Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing and user access and security.
* Provide technical training to customers when a new user or systems is implemented and is requested.
Experience in some / all of the following is required…
* Management of M365(supporting Teams, Exchange, One Drive etc..)
* Management of MFA
* Supporting and setting up Mobile Devices(MDM)
* Good understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Domain Controllers, group policies, DNS
* Good understanding of backup and restoration methods
* Windows 10 configuration, operation and management
* Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 administration and maintenance
* Virtualisation (VMWare or Hyper-V)
* Citrix Support or Administration
* Microsoft System Centre Suite(SCOM, SCCM. SCORCH)
* Azure Administration/Configuration
* Professional certifications an advantage
Email me jobs like this