Are you interested in a newly created role in a company consistently ranked as one of Irelands best places to work? My client in the Financial Services industry is hiring a Business Analyst to join a newly created team looking after European Markets.
* Deliver initiatives that ensure compliance for all projects
* Map full business processes and implement solutions for technological and process improvements within the context of overall business processes
* Perform business analysis and define technical requirements
* Demonstrate expertise in extracting business requirements using standard methodologies, and procedures
* Help support the Continuous Improvement on projects and initiatives
* 3-5 years relevant experience in similar role
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
* Proven time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential
* Relevant third level qualification or equivalent work experience
* Additional course or certification in Business Analysis
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office
If you are interested in learning more about this role and would like to arrange a confidential discussion please click Apply, send your CV to Eddie Farrell - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-6498590. This role is Hybrid and will be based out of my clients Dublin city centre office.
Email me jobs like this