Ergo are seeking a Solutions Architect with previous experience in Big Data / Machine Learning for an initial 6 month contract role that can be worked remotely from anywhere in the EU.
As the Telecoms Solutions Architect you will be responsible for optimisation modelling and "traffic steering" of big data within an international telecoms environment.
The successful candidate will shadow an incumbent initially where technical gaps can be addressed during handover.
While technically based in Luxembourg this is a full-time remote role.
What will you do?
* Provide technical leadership to assist in project implementation and systems enhancements
* Act as SME on Machine learning
* Understanding Machine learning, domain knowledge and Telco.
* Participate in commercial modelling
* Recommend Optimisation modelling and strategy
* Steering traffic - review models to verify results and happy with results.
* Testing/verifying the results to transition into the client.
* Understanding Data and data verification is key skill for this role.
* Data management
* Performance management back-round
* Steering options - analysis of the models
What do you need?
* 5+ years of network / systems architecture within the Telecoms sector (or similar)
* Expert knowledge of Machine Learning
* Traffic steering
* Data and performance management
* Fluent English
* EU Passport / Work Permit as sponsorship not provided
Email me jobs like this