Established in 2013 and now based in Blackrock, the Dublin Technology Center delivers best in industry infrastructure and security services across the Zurich Insurance Group. Whether it's with one of our core capabilities such as Cyber Security, or working with our Cloud or Crowdsourcing teams, our customers are our priority. We work hard to deliver our services excellently with our unique talent. We are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
Zurich Dublin Technology Center is looking for an IT Service Catalogue and Audit & Controls Specialist
The IT Services Catalogue and Audit & Controls Specialist will work within the Service, Reporting & Governance team, a Group function within Zurich Insurance that is responsible for representing the Group IT organization, delivering service execution and performance information to each of Zurich's Business Units in transparent and straightforward communications. This role is a bridge between the products delivered from Group IT to the many Zurich Business Units as customers of these services. The role requires strong interpersonal skills, used in interacting between technical and non-technical teams.
In recognition of the need to describe operational services and capabilities that are meaningful to Business Unit customers, the IT Services Catalogue and Audit & Controls Manager will ensure that a comprehensive Service Catalogue is produced and maintained, containing accurate information of all such operational services and the respective performance of each. The manager will also be responsible for supporting the Business Unit regulatory needs and leading efforts for oversight and review of Zurich's controls. The goal is to provide a reliable information channel for customers by maintaining the information in a single location while in parallel, relieving IT service owners from having to sporadically address ad-hoc requests for information.
As an IT Service Catalogue and Audit Controls Specialist your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
• Design and development of an IT Services Catalogue that accurately and clearly describes services and capabilities in a transparent way to Business Units.
• Drive the commercialization of Infrastructure and Service Management Products through metrics transparency. Prepare and produce regular reports that describe the quality of services being provided against agreed upon service metrics and KPIs.
• Working with service owners, develop metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that describe the quality of the services being provided.
• Work with Service Owners to evaluate service performance and identify improvements through quantitative evaluation (Service Improvement).
• Assist with the production and maintenance of accurate links to Service Level Agreements, Operating Level Agreements, Underpinning Contracts, the Service Portfolio, and the corresponding maintenance procedures. Support the information required by both Group and Business Units in order to create formal Service Agreements, as required.
• Understand the local regulatory needs of the Business Units, particularly the need to demonstrate effective control of services provided by Group and ensure that the IT Services Catalogue provides the necessary information to enable them to meet such requirements.
• Lead efforts for oversight and review of Zurich's third-party suppliers and respective catalogs & documentation.
• Ensure that Service Catalog assessment reviews are scheduled, carried out with customers regularly and are documented with agreed actions.
• Lead interactions as an Account Service Manager between I&SM and our Business Unit teams.
• Full adherence to budget and additional cost controls
Your Skills and Experience
As an IT Services Catalogue and Audit & Controls Specialist your skills and qualifications will include:
• Bachelors degree and 3-5 years of experience in the information technology area -OR- Leaving Certificate or Equivalent and 5+ years of experience in the information technology area
• Solid networking skills
• MS Office experience
• Knowledge of Information Technology Operations
• Concise and succinct oral and written communication skills
• ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation or higher certification
• Audit & Controls experience
• Improvement methodologies including Lean, Agile, CMMI, etc. background encouraged
• Experience in the management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
Primary work location is Trident House, Blackrock. Position is Dublin-based but occasional travel may be required to other Zurich locations.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online".
Who we are
Zurich is one of Ireland's leading insurance companies providing a wide range of general insurance and life insurance products and services. The company employs over 1,000 people across its locations in Dublin and Wexford.
Zurich is a strong brand. Zurich in Ireland is part of Zurich Insurance Group, a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer a competitive compensation package and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Email me jobs like this