C++ Software Engineer – Leading Edge Technology
The C++ Software Engineer will develop the backend stack of the software platform. You will be working in collaboration with our R&D engineers and product owners to develop new features, squash bugs, increase software performance and improve software architecture. As member of the software team, you will be directly involved in the refinement process of new requirements, define the most adequate design, take your code life, and continuously propose improvements to our current solution.
This a great opportunity to work with one of the most advanced sensor-based solution providers in the world. Their technology is leading edge, utilising a broad range of sensor technologies coupled with real-time image processing technology. To apply send your CV via the link.
Benefits – Bonus 10% + Pension 8% matched + 21 days holidays with annual increments
A flexible working environment is supported with 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
• Experience with C++ (11, 14, 17).
• 5+ years Commercial experience with C++
• You are pragmatic, analytical and have a hands-on mentality.
• You are motivated to work close to the hardware layer.
• You are interested in, and ideally have first-hand experience working in image processing.
• You understand the importance of testing, testing, testing.
• Experience with lean software development.
• Experience with .NET/F#/C#.
• Understanding of Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
• Understanding of Domain Drive Design (DDD).
• Experience with gRPC.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with Grafana/Promethus/Loki.
• Experience with the set-up and use of CI/CD systems.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)
Email me jobs like this