Global Insurance company in Dublin City Centre looking to hire an IT Vendor Manager on a permanent basis.
Salary = 80,000-85,000 per annum plus pension, healthcare, bonus and other benefits.
Please be advised this position is available only to Irish, EU, UK or stamp 1G/Stamp 4 holding citizens currently residing in Ireland. No sponsorship.
* Manage IT vendors in line with the IT Supplier Management Policy to ensure all stages of the vendor lifecycle are actively integrated.
* Complete all vendor management tasks for all vendors; assist with contract development, identify and measure performance metrics against SLAs etc.
* Manage all incidents and issues, drive problem management to identify and remove root cause to prevent re-occurrence.
* Enhance the IT Risk Management Framework by applying best industry practice.
* Where specific day-to-day vendor operations are managed by other internal resources, ensure that vendor management is conducted in line with the IT Supplier Management Policy.
* Lead the implementation of a centralised tool to streamline vendor management practices across our vendor management, legal, finance, compliance and risk teams.
Any other ad hoc duties when required.
The ideal candidate:
* Excellent communication skills - able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
* Previous experience liaising with and managing external IT vendors
* Understanding of regulatory requirements governing outsourcing
* Strong understanding of IT Vendor Management and IT Governance best practice
* Strong, proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others particularly when working with external vendors
* Continually seeking to improve work processes in line with best practice
* Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
* Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and deal with changing priorities
* Well organised and self-motivated
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ambition to exceed expectations
* Desirable but not essential for the role:
* Experience of working in the insurance sector, preferably in a cross-border business environment
Experience in working in a multilingual, multicultural environment
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this