Network Security Engineer (Automation / SDN / NSX)
Ergo are seeking a Network Security Engineer with experience in automation and NSX for a permanent role. The role is based in Ergo, Dublin but successful candidates can work remotely. Travel to customer sites maybe required. The primary duty of this role is to design, install and support customer NSX services in client companies.
Ergo are an Azure Expert MSP and 5-time Microsoft Country Partner of the Year with over 600 staff including 6 full-time MVPs. We are also a leading VMware partner with multiple MSCs in Network and Datacentre Virtualisation.
In addition to competitive salary this role includes the following:
* Educational Assistance through Ergo Academy (cash bonus up to €1000 for exams passed)
* Health Insurance
* Flexible work options
What will you do?
* Build new NSX environments
* Deploy and troubleshoot multiple NSX environments across on-premise and cloud environments
* Maintain, manage, and monitor NSX and vRNI infrastructure
* Use Terraform to automate NSX
* Manage NSX Firewall policies
* Support NSX micro-segmentation
* Assist with new application micro-segmentation planning and implementation
* Generate reports on the environment
* Capacity and Resource Planning
* Traffic Flow Analysis
You should have experience in some / all of the following:
* Minimum 6 years' experience installing, maintaining, and supporting NSX environments or Datacentre
* Cisco CCNA(DC), CCNP(DC), Arista ACE L3-L5, JNCIP-DC, Aruba DCNS
* NSX-T, NSX-V
* Automation Terraform, Python, Ansible
The following is desirable but not essential
* Azure Networking
* AWS Networking
* VMware Network Virtualization 2022 certification
* VMware Data Centre Virtualization 2022 certification
* HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate certification
Apply tpday for more info.
Email me jobs like this