Our client, a renowned MSP, is recruiting a Technical Account Manager to join their team in County Waterford. The TAM will be responsible for project delivery and collaborate with all teams pre and post project. This role is based onsite in Waterford.
· Manage the project delivery with all teams, ensuring timelines are met
· Commercial Delivery - control project budgets & ensuring client expectations are met
· Meet with client companies and plan deliverables, timelines & configurations
· Identify opportunities for development and improvement
· Audit the install teams work to insure consistency of the quality and the delivery of our service
· Guide and develop the field engineering team
· IT Degree & PM qualification
· 5+ years’ technical experience working in MSP
· 2+ years’ experience in Project Management
· Flexible and versatile and open to change and constant improvements
· Strong Commercial understanding of Installs and projects
· Salary 60-70k
· Educational and Training allowance
Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland. Full job description available on application.