itContracting are seeking to recruit a Project Support Analyst (Project Manager- Junior) for our client based in Dublin
Location: Dublin hybrid with a minimum of 2 days per week in offices in Ballina Co. Mayo
The Project Support Analyst will report to the Manager of the Project Management Office (PMO) and will not be responsible for, or be the direct report, for any other team members.
The Project Management Office mission is to enable the Organisation successfully achieve business outcomes and deliver on the Strategy and Corporate Plan. The PMO is responsible for delivery of the ICT Roadmap capital plan which consists of a number of large technical and business transformation programmes. The PMO Office also supports the delivery of smaller projects known as ‘PMO Lite’. These projects span across the Organisation and involve the coordination of tasks and timelines across multiple business resources and ICT/Data/Design competency areas. The Project Support Analyst will be joining the existing team, which is made up of the PMO Manager and currently four Project Manager team members.
The Project Support Analyst will join the existing PMO Team playing a key role in providing project administrative support as well as identifying opportunities for ongoing improvements and refining the associated processes, tools and templates for the PMO. The Project Support Analyst will also have the responsibility for overseeing the project management activities on a number of defined PMO Lite/smaller projects from initiation through to implementation and project closure.
The job purpose includes:
- Key contributor to the PMO’s mission which is to enable the Organisation to successfully achieve strategic goals and deliver on the new organisations Strategy and Corporate Plan.
- Facilitator for the implementation of a consistent project delivery approach by ensuring that the Project lifecycle and the processes, tools and templates that underpin it are accurate, well maintained, and accessible.
- Future focused and adaptable to new ways of working. Working to identify opportunities for efficiencies to be gained to streamline the end-to-end project delivery approach.
- Advocate of the organisations vision, ensuring that projects are aligned to the overall organisations business and technical architecture.
- Ensure that Project Governance is adhered to and take a lead role in the communication of project updates through the preparation of the monthly consolidated project reports, compilation of PMO KPI’s and the Cora Executive Dashboard by ensuring that project information is accurately maintained within the Portfolio and Project Management Tool.
- Delivery of Business objectives and goals by leading a number of PMO Lite projects from initiation through to implementation and project closure.
- A minimum of three years' experience working in Project Management Office support role is essential
- Experience participating in multi-disciplinary teams and to work independently (with limited supervision) is essentisl
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite is essential.
- Experience working in the public and private sector is desirable
- Experience using a Project lifecycle and Stage Gate framework is desirable
- Exp[erience with a portfolio and project managemenbt stsrem is desirable
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this