Azure DevOps Engineer – South Dublin/Remote Hybrid
Our client is a leading provider of specialised eCommerce Solutions, working closely with multinational firms across to Europe to develop and manage their Java based eCommerce platforms on an ongoing basis. Due to continued success, they are expanding and increasing their input into these areas and bringing DevOps expertise inhouse.
This Azure DevOps Engineer will take responsibility for Deployment of DevOps processes with my client and alongside client development teams to ensure timely deployments. Bringing expertise to bear on areas such as Pipeline Management, Automation, Scaling, Monitoring and Deployment through Git within a Scrum/Agile environment.
There will be consistent communication directly with clients as well as internal development teams to ensure strong deployment and issue management. It will require a DevOps Engineer that is happy to remain hands on with scripting and development input (Java or Python) as well as the ability and ambition to manage projects and clients with minimal supervision.
· 5+ years of hands-on DevOps/Platform Engineering post grad experience
· Azure Cloud knowledge (Certifications preferred)
· Strong experience with Kubernetes including az/kubectl and or Openshift configuration
· Docker and Terraform container set up/configuration
· Knowledge of CI/CD using Jenkins (or Groovy for e.g.) and deployment using Helm (or similar)
· Scripting expertise using Bash and or Python
· GIT/Kubespray for Deployment
· Occasional travel to European sites may be required
· Ability to work well in a small team
· Exceptional communication skills
To learn more about this role and client and to arrange a confidential conversation, please forward your CV stating required salary and notice period.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.