L3 Support Engineer required for our client, a leading IT outsourcing and cloud service provider. This is a 3rd level position, leading the design and implementation of a range of IT infrastructures across managed services and hybrid cloud customers. This is a hybrid role based in South Dublin.
- Work closely with the commercial team to develop, design, and recommend technical solutions for clients
- Work closely with Service Delivery Lead/Manager, Operations Manager and other engineers where 3rd line support is required.
- Mentoring and knowledge transfer to L1 and L2 Engineers
- Identifying and implementing automation opportunities and areas for service delivery improvement
- 5 years’ experience in technical support (preferably in MSP or IT Services Provider)
- Strong skills in Azure & Intune
- Experience with Windows 7-10
- Skilled in networking infrastructures (Firewalls, Routers, VLAN, WLAN)
- Knowledge of cyber security
- Industry qualifications (CCNA, MSCE, MS Azure)
- Be available for on call (work out of hours) on a rotation basis.
- Full driver's license is essential
- Salary 60-70k DOE
- 37.5 hours per week
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Ireland. For further information you can contact email@example.com