Job Title: PC Build & Deployment Engineer - Athlone
Contract/ Permanent: Contract - six months
Overview: Ergo is the largest privately-owned IT services provider in Ireland, headquartered in Dublin, with offices in Cork and Limerick as well as the UK and US. You will be joining an innovative company made up of over 500 passionate professionals from many different backgrounds. We serve more than 400 companies and over 250,000 end users across six continents so by working with Ergo, you will work at the leading edge of IT projects in Ireland and work at a company who has established a culture centred around a sense of community, empowerment and belonging.
Ergo are currently seeking to recruit a Deployment Engineer to build and deploy Laptops for various users with good customer skills. You will also perform first line trouble shooting too and then escalate to Tech Lead if necessary.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You will build and deploy Laptops for various users.
* You will check the customer has their apps, data and favourites set up.
* You will deploy the device to the customer in group/classroom environments
* You will perform any first line trouble shooting and then escalate to Tech Lead if necessary
* You will unbox kit, store devices securely, add build via MS Intune, add device to asset inventory, receive old kit and mark for disposal or clean for re-use
* Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware
* Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the highest quality of technical support and consultancy is always delivered to the customer.
* Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
* Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, user access and security.
* Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored, or accessed.
* Fulfil ad hoc duties as required
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
* Microsoft Operating Systems
* MS Office 365
* Microsoft Applications
* Anti-Virus/Spyware/malware applications
* Networking - TCP/IP - Switching - Fire walling, etc.
* Industry Standard Troubleshooting Procedures
* IT qualifications desirable
* Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
* Industry standard accreditation's desired - Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, and HP
Email me jobs like this