Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Contract/ Permanent: Permanent
Location: Dublin 1
Overview: Ergo is the largest privately-owned IT services provider in Ireland, headquartered in Dublin, with offices in Cork and Limerick as well as the UK and US. You will be joining an innovative company made up of over 500 passionate professionals from many different backgrounds. We serve more than 400 companies and over 250,000 end users across six continents so by working with Ergo, you will work at the leading edge of IT projects in Ireland and work at a company who has established a culture centred around a sense of community, empowerment and belonging.
We are seeking a Service Desk Analyst to provide first line technical support to internal staff and to our client based in Dublin 1. The candidate will require an aptitude for working with various applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of IT related issues. Such issues include but are not limited to troubleshooting of hardware and software issues, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of such systems.
This role is Monday to Friday.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support cases ensuring they are dealt with promptly and professionally and satisfactorily concluded
* Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
* Highlight any anomalies on our customer sites raising a service ticket and escalate using the correct escalation procedures.
* Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of products, services, and solutions
* Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the highest quality of technical support and consultancy is delivered to the customer always
* Work with other technical staff to ensure Service Levels are achieved and maintained across our client base.
* Document relevant technical information in our One Note library & ITSM tool including site schematics, system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content
* Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing and user access and security
* May be required to provide technical training to customers - systems administration and end user
* Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored, or accessed.
* Monitor Remote Managed Service Application
* Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Experience
* IT qualifications desirable (MCSA, A+ N+ MTA)
* An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
* MCP certification would be desirable
* Industry standard accreditation's desired - Microsoft, Cisco & Citrix
* Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
* Excellent organisational skills
* Incident Management experience - Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
* Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and Office 365
Email me jobs like this