Ergo are seeking an IT Architect for a permanent position with our rapidly expanding Financial Services client in Dublin.
The successful IT Architect will work with internal stakeholders in assessing plans and projects in terms of agreed IT architecture principles and criteria. The role will provide expert input into the choice of technology platforms, protocols, interfaces etc. in the context of the group IT architecture.
This is a hybrid role that will suit someone with previous API and SDLC experience.
What will you do?
* Owner of full end to end IT architecture and design
* Manages IT architectural/design change control
* Engage and work with Group IT Architecture for approval on designs.
* Manages resolution of technical issues (architecture/design)
* Manages sign-off of technical solutions by stakeholders
* Provide internal consultancy and research assistance and solutions to make best use of technologies and resources
* Provide specialist technical advice to business and IT staff on their technical systems solutions plans in terms of fit/consistency with stated technical infrastructure standards and requirements
* Understand and apply external industry trends and concepts, communicate interpretations and contribute to the implementation of 'corporate' IT policy
* Ensure appropriate technical documentation is in place
* Lead Design Authority engagements as applicable
You should have the following experience / knowledge ?
* Wide range of technical platforms and systems architecture in relation to software development lifecycle
* API development experience
* Solution design and delivery
* Interfacing with internal IT and business stakeholders and working with 3rd party teams.
* Impact of change on systems and processes.
* Experience with banking (cards, loans and mortgages) a distinct advantage
Email me jobs like this